My name is PitchaFit. Yep, i chose that for a reason.
I’ve been playing S4 from patch 8 and on. I hope to think of myself as a decent player but lack of aim seems to disagree. I like BR and DM more than the other Modes. I do not mind Captain, Siege, etc. However the fact that no one plays them kind of takes the fun away.
I have been a Moderator/GameMaster for other games and i have always found it terribly dramatic as well as annoying. Why do i stay? The normal rate i asked myself this was near 2-3 times a week. I have loved some of the games i have been on the team with, but others make me want to stick my head in a basket and light everything on fire. My posts will be insights to what actually happens between staff members in a Team, possibly try to ease some minds when there is mayhem with Events/Bugs (from what i can find), join with the Daily Adventures from time to time, and toss in my ideas for future Events of our own!
In my sections i will never:
- Use direct Names/IGN’s for my own identity purposes and the respect of others’ privacy; expect weird names in exchange.
- Insult someone without it being a joke
- Release information that has not been or was not, implemented in any game.
- Lie as far as the behind-the-scenes Topics go.
- Discuss any Private portions of my job(s) (Such as Relationships; Alerts/Warnings of or about, other Active Members.
I will be posting about 2 – 3 times a week, possibly in a different section each time, depending on the circumstance.
Was lovely to introduce myself and I truly wish to see your comments on my future posts!