A few days after my ‘grand return’ things are looking bright. After the comments on both the alaplaya thread and article published recently I am ready to announce the next step in my ‘getting back into business’ project by introducing a new feature, brought to life with the help of Mr. Anomymous Wizard: a mailbox.
So, why a mailbox? The reason is that I kind of wanted all communication concerning the blog to go through one straight line instead of bits gathered through comments, PMs or in-game whispers. The idea is that anyone can contact us for anything related to the blog or S4. This includes but is not limited to:
- Ideas/suggestions for the blog.
- Requests for working together with your own S4 site.
- Writer applications.
- Questions about S4, requests for a certain subject you’d like us to write about etc.
- Epic, weird or plain funny ‘must-see’ screenshots. Every week, one will be selected and used as the featured image for an article.
- Articles, short S4 stories, art, gameplay analysis or more of your own that you’d like to see up here.
- You get the idea.
Simply click the mail icon on the right to start composing a message or, alternatively, copypaste the address behind it into your mail client.