Murphy’s law all over again.
Apologies for the technical difficulties. I certainly wasn’t expecting things to “not go according to plan” to this extent. Even if so, we hope everyone had a fun ride. We sure did and learned a great deal for future tournaments as well, so all’s well.
- 1st – 3rd Places (7.500 GC / each): LoyalXKnight, Wicked_Eyes, -SpitFire. , Cyrean, FFSpecialRoboox, UMEHARAGAAAAAAAA, Ritusko, -Boudys-Combi2, -.The_Lion.-
- 4th – 6th Places (5.000 GC / each): -K.S.A. , Lola-Melancholy, KagameHyuga, Risashi, -Rsn.Ancit, Frost_XL, .Final*Kollegah
- 1st – 3rd Places (Losing Team) (2.500 GC / each): Giorgia_Chan, Osama.Talha, .ProtoStyle, Shu_Cat, ReturnOfS4, UnPeetaSelvatico, SleepiFox, [Lexi. , SeyrenWindsor
As usual, all rewards provided by PS71Games.
Technical difficulties. Match starts at 30~32 minutes mark:
.Proto’s “Note-to-self” Log
- Players being unable to make it due to real life situations, power outages, fried monitors, runaway pets etc. — all these small situations WILL converge on tournament day, so be ready.
- The ETs are short on manpower and have to put up with a LOT. Nothing but respect for these guys.
- If an enemy can capture a core while he/she still is in the lobby, there is a chance that there may be lag at work.
- Having lv50+ Semi-Pros in your room is no guarantee for a hack-free match.
- 16p rooms are prone to cause lag.
Until the next time,